ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great
Welcome to 5th grade !
Mrs. Dickey & Mrs. Moregson
Jacob Stroup was the winner of the DAR History Essay Contest!
Virtue of the Month for February:Silence/Recollection;
St. Genoveva Torres Morales; "Your adornment is rather the hidden character of the heart,expressed in the unfading beauty of a calm and gentle disposition." 1 Peter 3:4
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.