ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the
peace of your children."
Welcome to 5th Grade
Virtue of the Month for February: Responsbility, St. Anne, Mother of the Blessed Mary, "My son, hold fast to your duty, busy yourself with it, grow old by doing your task. Admire not how the sinners live, but trust in the Lord and wait for his light..." Sirach 11:20-21a
5th Grade fieldtrip to George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum.
Class picture in the Oval Office!
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.