ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great
Welcome to 5th grade !
Mrs. Dickey & Mrs. Moregson
5th Grade Class with Mr. Morris a Military pilot and South West Airlines pilot! Our class is having fun with the Adopt A Pilot Program!
Virtue of the Month for April: Confidence; St. Clelia Barbieri; "So let us confidently approach the throne of grace to recieve mercy and favor and to find help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.