ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the
peace of your children."
Welcome to 5th grade ! Science Friday/making fossils!
Virtue of the Month for September: Zeal; St. Mary MacKillop,
"He put on justice as his breastplate, salvation, as the helmet on your head. He clothed himself with garments of vengence, wrapped himself in a mantle of zeal." Issiah 59:17
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.