ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the
peace of your children."
Welcome to 5th grade ! Fieldtrip to Elm Fork at UNT!
Mrs. Dickey & Mrs. Moregson
Virtue of the Month for November: Docility; St. Gianna Mollar, "He was known to be of human estate, and it was thus that he be humbled himself, obediently accepting even death, death on a cross." Philippians 2:8
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.