ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great
Welcome to 5th grade !
Mrs. Dickey & Mrs. Moregson
5th Grade Class with Mr. Morris a Military pilot and South West Airlines pilot! Our class is having fun with the Adopt A Pilot Program!
Virtue of the Month for May: Endurance; St. Rose Philippine Dechesne; "Because you have kept my plea to stand fast, I will keep you safe in the time of trial which is coming on the whole world, to test all men on earth. (I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you have, lest someone rob you of your crown.)" Revelations 3:10-11
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.