ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the
peace of your children."
Welcome to 5th Grade
Virtue of the Month for October: Friendliness!!
" A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter; he who finds
one finds a treasure. " Sirach 6:14
- Reading each night for 20 minutes
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework