ICCS Theme of the Year:
"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the
peace of your children."
Welcome to 5th Grade
Virtue of the Month for April: Cheerfulness!!
Mary, Mother of God, "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."
5th Grade fieldtrip to George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum.
Class picture in the Oval Office!
- Reading each night for 20 minutes!
- IXL or Moby Max each night for 20 minutes (If you have Math homework each night you can do IXL or Moby Max for an hour over the weekend!)
- 30 points Spelling assignment due each Friday morning!
- Reading/Book Review due once every 6 weeks
- All classroom assignments not finished will be taken home as homework
The function of education is to teach one to think INTENSIVELY and to think CRITICALLY. Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.