Summary: The School Advisory Council is called upon by the pastors and administrator to help with plans that give direction to the school program. The council provides a vision and a vitality for the school. The council conducts business and carries out this mission with internal and external functions.
- Meet regularly
- Follow an agenda
- Provide standing and ad hoc committees for tasks
- Use consensus in decision making
- Retreat annually to evaluate the effectiveness of decisions, plans, and committees
The School Advisory Council does not discipline students, approve instructional materials, hire/fire staff, write regulations, or handle grievances.
2012 Accreditation Report
- Policy formation - The council states the direction in which it would like the education programs to go.
- Development - The responsibility for the financial viability of the school, the excellence of its programs, and the maintenance of its enrollment rests with the council.
2012-2017 Strategic Plan
ICCS PowerPoint for Focus Group 2 (scroll down)
2014 Annual Report